|Dimensions||30 × 30 × 30 cm|
$178.00 Inc. GST(Out of stock)
Always plan to apply in a manner most conducive to getting ODORCIDE® Duralast® to the source of the odor. Product works best when applied to a dry surface. This will ensure its ability to penetrate to the odor source.
All Duralast® products have the added benefit of Pet-Soothe™. This proprietary feature can help prevent inappropriate marking by relieving the stress and anxiety that accompanies these episodes thus encouraging proper behavior. Benefits can last up to 30 days after application.
Fabrics, upholstery or carpet
– Soaking or saturating methods are recommended.
– 32 oz per gallon of water for, urine, feces, vomit and other odors found in carpet. On porous surfaces apply directly to the odor source saturating the affected area. Let air dry or extract during cleaning process.
– 16 oz per gallon of cleaning solution for eliminating odors from kitchen counters, tables, walls, bathrooms, toilets, mopping floors, and other large routine applications.
– 24 oz per gallon of water. Apply directly to odor source by using a fogging system, spray application, or adding it to your cleaning solution.
– 24 oz per gallon of water. Apply directly to odor source by saturation using fogging system or spray application.
– 24 oz per gallon of water. Apply directly to odor source by pouring or spraying affected area, while the area is empty and dry.
– 8 oz per gallon of water. Apply as post spray after cleaning to leave a refreshing fragrance.
For more serious odors use ODORCIDE Original or ODORCIDE Fresh Scent. For hard to remove stains, use ODORCIDE Ox-Erase™. Designed to work in carpet and upholstery cleaning and deodorizing equipment as a pre-spray/soak, in detergent chemical tank, rinse additive and/or post spray.
enjoy free training
As part of our equipment package , you’ll get access to “expert training” from Col Nation, Australia’s leading “carpet cleaning” guru.
Col holds online training courses, where you’ll learn HOW to become “an expert” yourself – in carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, leather cleaning & advanced stain removal.
Remember, when you can promote yourself as “an expert”, your prices can be HIGHER, because most people expect to pay more for “expertise”.
So we are going to show you HOW TO CHARGE MORE for your services.
Get an Invaluable Bonus!
THE CARPET CLEANER
Don't Just Take Our Word For It...
Listen To What Our Happy Clients Have To Say