Website Usage Terms
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Any purchases that are not made in full and have an agreement in place must meet their deadline or a 14.76% additional charge may be incurred daily.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the steamaster.com.au prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
PRICES – all prices are subject to change by Seller without notice. All prices specified herein are exclusive of any costs of any sales, use, value added, excise, gross receipts, business and occupation or similar present or future taxes imposed by any governmental body on the sale, delivery, use or other handling of the Products or in connection with any transactions contemplated herein.
CHANGE AND CANCELLATIONS – Buyer may request changes or additions to the Product consistent with Seller’s specifications and criteria. In the event such changes or additions are accepted by Seller, Seller may revise the price and dates of delivery. Buyer may cancel orders only upon reasonable advance written notice and upon payment to Seller of Seller’s cancellation charges which include, among other things, all costs and expenses incurred, and, to cover commitments made, by the Seller and a reasonable profit thereon. Seller’s determination of such termination charges shall be conclusive.
TERMS OF PAYMENT – Seller shall have the right, among other remedies, either to terminate this agreement or to suspend further performance under this and/or other agreements with Buyer in the event Buyer fails to make any payment when due. Buyer shall be liable for all expenses, including attorneys’ fees, relating to the collection of past due amounts. Should Buyer’s financial responsibility become unsatisfactory to Seller, cash payments or security satisfactory to Seller may be required by Seller for future deliveries. If such cash payment or security is not provided, in addition to Seller’s other right and remedies, Seller may discontinue deliveries.
Terms Updated May 7th 2016