Steamaster Pressure Washers Warranty
Your Steamaster product is warranted by Steamaster Australia Pty Ltd to be free of defects in workmanship and materials under normal use for a period of one (1) year on parts and labour.
Specific warranty applies to:
- Pumps are warranted for one (1) year on parts and labour.
- Frames, handles and detergent tanks, as well as other structural components, carry a one (1) year parts and labour warranty.
- Standard accessories and attachments are warranted for a ninety (90) day period.
The warranty period is calculated from the date of purchase by the end user and covers cost for replacement parts/equipment and warranty labour performed. In order to verify a warranty situation, the machine must be evaluated by Steamaster Australia Pty Ltd.
Service will be scheduled according to the normal work flow and business hours at the service centre, and availability of replacement parts. All decisions of Steamaster Australia Pty Ltd with regard to this limited warranty shall be final.
Steamaster warranty does not cover:
- Merchandise sold as reconditioned, used, demonstration or floor models.
- Damage caused by misuse, neglect, accident, abuse, improper handling, freezing, normal wear and tear or non-compliance with operator’s manual.
- Damage caused by sediment, contaminated water supply or use of chemicals and detergents not approved by or recommended by Steamaster Australia Pty Ltd.
- Damage caused by acts of nature such as floods, fires, earthquakes, lightning strikes etc.
- Devices or accessories not distributed or approved by Steamaster Australia Pty Ltd. Any use of such said devices or accessories will void implied warranty.
- Repairs made by the end user or any service centre besides Steamaster Australia Pty Ltd. Any such tampering with Steamaster equipment or accessories will void the implied warranty.
- Any cost for shipping by the customer or authorized service centre of the alleged defective part or equipment.
- Reconditioned Products.
This warranty applies only to parts and equipment manufactured by Steamaster Australia Pty Ltd. Equipment provided, but not manufactured by Steamaster Australia Pty Ltd are subject to warranties and service through said manufacturers’ service centres according to the terms and conditions provided by the respective original equipment manufacturer. Steamaster Australia Pty Ltd is not authorized and has no responsibility to provide warranty service for such equipment.
This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to products purchased through Steamaster Australia Pty Ltd.
* This warranty information is subject to change without notice