13 HP Honda Engine GX390 High Water Pressure Cleaner, Commercial Pressure Washer 3500 PSI, 4000 PSI, 4200 PSI – Now In Stock – Best Price in Australia
3 Reasons Belt-Driven Pressure Washers Are More Durable Than Direct Drive & Gearbox:
- Lower RPM to Maximise Pump Life – Belt driven pressure washers use pulleys and belts to slow the speed of the pump. This system ensures long pump life because the bearings do not get as much wear.
- Lower Operating Temperature – On a Belt-Driven pressure washer there is less heat transfer from the engine to the pump resulting in less wear and tear on the pump’s seals. Heat is the number-one killer of seals in a pump. These types of pressure washers can be used on a daily basis and still hold up over time. Also, when considering your application, if you plan to use the pressure washer for several hours at a time, there is no question you should purchase a belt driven washer!
- Made for Professional Use – If you’re a professional who will consistently use your pressure washer for several hours per day, there’s no reason to purchase anything but a belt drive pressure washer. In the long run it will provide much greater service and lifespan than the direct drive units.
Look What Comes with THE Package
- Steamaster Hurricane 1528 Belt-Drive Petrol Pressure Washer
- Hand Gun + Single Lance with Quick Connectors
- 4 Colour Coded Quick Connect Spray Nozzles
- 1 Colour Coded Quick Connect Chemical Nozzle
- 15m of Wire Braided High Pressure Hose
- Comprehensive User Manual
- Equipment Training (subject to location)
- Lifetime Technical Support
- Free Access to Steamaster Academy