Honda GX390 Electric Start Pressure Washer – Petrol Pressure Washer Business Start Up Package – Business Start Up Kit – Best Price in Australia
When you have an industrial or commercial cleaning job that requires extra power, the Steamaster Belt-Drive Electric Start 4200PSI @ 15LPM Pressure Washer is the right choice. Serious dirt and grime disappear with ease when this petrol pressure washer is on the job.
3 Reasons Belt-Driven Pressure Washers Are More Durable Than Direct Drive & Gearbox:
- Lower RPM to Maximise Pump Life – Belt driven pressure washers use pulleys and belts to slow the speed of the pump. This system ensures long pump life because the bearings do not get as much wear.
- Lower Operating Temperature – On a Belt-Driven pressure washer there is less heat transfer from the engine to the pump resulting in less wear and tear on the pump’s seals. Heat is the number-one killer of seals in a pump. These types of pressure washers can be used on a daily basis and still hold up over time. Also, when considering your application, if you plan to use the pressure washer for several hours at a time, there is no question you should purchase a belt driven washer!
- Made for Professional Use – If you’re a professional who will consistently use your pressure washer for several hours per day, there’s no reason to purchase anything but a belt drive pressure washer. In the long run it will provide much greater service and lifespan than the direct drive units.
The dirtiest industrial cleaning jobs are no match for the Steamaster Hurricane 1528E Belt-Drive Electric Start 4200PSI Petrol Pressure Washer. This top quality, Honda Petrol Pressure Washer delivers serious cleaning power.
Look What Comes with THE Package
- Steamaster Hurricane 1528E Belt-Drive Electric Start Petrol Pressure Washer
- Hand Gun + Single Lance with Quick Connectors
- 4 Colour Coded Quick Connect Spray Nozzles
- 1 Colour Coded Quick Connect Chemical Nozzle
- High Pressure Hose Reel
- 30m of Wire Braided High Pressure Hose
- Comprehensive User Manual
- Equipment Training (subject to location)
- Lifetime Technical Support
- Free Access to Steamaster Academy