All warranty work is subject to approval and MUST be completed at a Steamaster Authorised Service Agent. Our warranty does not include On-Site Repairs.
Steamaster Australia Pty Ltd warrants the Fibreglass Body and Sub Frame against faulty workmanship or failure for a period of 10 years from the date of purchase. Any defect must be notified to the Company in writing immediately and the equipment must not be used until such defect is rectified. The customer must wear all freight costs. This warranty shall not apply where the equipment has been abused or damaged by misuse or negligent handling and does not include cracking of gel coat, only structural defaults.
Steamaster Australia Pty Ltd warrants all items supplied by it to be free from defects in material or workmanship. In the event of a defect being disclosed in any item within 1 year of receipt by the customer, the Company will, if satisfied on its examination that failure was due to defective material or workmanship, repair or replace the defective item, provided the purchaser gives the Company immediate written notice of such alleged defects. All accessories furnished by Steamaster Australia Pty Ltd but manufactured by others, bears only that manufacturer’s standard warranty. All defective items shall become the property of the Company when replaced by the Company. All freight costs must be worn by the customer.
Vacuum and Solution Hoses, Wands, Stair Tools and Upholstery Tools carry a 3 month warranty against faulty workmanship. Kinks, cuts or damage caused by over heating of the solution hose shall be worn by the customer. This warranty shall not apply to any hose end connections. All freight costs must be worn by the customer.
- No warranty on equipment or parts exposed to freezing temperatures, due to improper enclosed protection or improper heating
- No warranty or neglect of greasing or lubricating of pump
- No warranty on abuse or damages to cabinet or panels
- This warranty does not extend to any items which in the judgement of the Company shall have been repaired, altered, abused, neglected or used in any way so as to affect adversely its stability or reliability.
- It is agreed that in the event of breach of any warranty, liability of the seller shall be limited to repairing or replacing the non conforming goods.
- The foregoing warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties and conditions expressed or implied whether under common law, statutes or otherwise, and every form of liability for loss or damage, direct or consequential, or for any accident resulting from defective material, faulty workmanship or otherwise is expressly excluded.
- Items excluded by the warranty shall be normal service items that will need to be replaced from time to time eg. vacuum motors and brushes, bearings, pump seals, etc.
* This warranty information is subject to change without notice