Antimicrobial Decontaminant 15L Powerful Solution
Antimicrobial Decontaminant is a proprietary anti-microbial decontaminant for use in heavy duty restoration situations where bacteria, viruses, spores, moulds and yeasts are prevalent because of flooding, body fluids or organic waste. The core biocidal activity in Antimicrobial Decontaminant is derived from a synergistic combination of two powerful biocides and specific potentiator chemistry which effectively destroys a wide range of micro-organisms, viruses, odour causing bacteria and mould.
This powerful biocidal blend is carried rapidly and deeply into the affected area with a dynamic wetting agent which enables the biocide to penetrate substantially further into porous substrates, fabrics and fibres than traditional disinfectants.
Evaluated in accordance with the TGA Test for Hospital Grade Disinfectants under “dirty” conditions at a dilution of 1:25 by a NATA accredited laboratory. (Test report available)
|Pack Size||5Lt, 15Lt, 20Lt|
- Sophisticated Anti-microbial Blend – Antimicrobial Decontaminant employs a potentiated blend of two powerful bactericides each with it’s own potentiating chemistry. This provides a significantly faster and wider scope of kill which includes –
- gram-postive bacteria (e.g. Bacillus Subtillus, Staphylococcus Aureus)
- gram-negative bacteria (e.g. Escherichia Coli, Pseudomonas aeroginosa)
- Moulds and Yeasts (e.g. Aspergillus Niger)
- Viruses (e.g. Newcastle Disease Virus)
- Penetration – To provide ultimate sanitization of target surfaces, this powerful anti-microbial package has been combined with super-wetting technology. This innovative chemistry enables the biocide to penetrate dramatically faster and deeper into the inner-structure of the fibre or porous substrate.
- Eliminates odours – Antimicrobial Decontaminant eliminates odours at their source by powerful anti-microbial action against odour causing germs.
- Tough Odours – will combat tough flood and fire odours and malodours caused by urine, faeces, sewage, vomit and other organic odours.
- Provides a Safe Working Environment – ideal for removing or minimizing dangerous micro-organisms ahead of continuing with restoration clean-ups involving human fluids, sewage and mould.
- Hard surfaces – also ideal for use on hard surfaces.
We have been selling carpet cleaning equipment and supplies for more than 20 years and have a spotless reputation in the industry, consistently receiving 5 star reviews from happy customers. Our clients include local councils, government organisations and successful carpet cleaning companies.