- When a warranty repair is justified, Polivac welcomes such repair by any of its authorized Service Centres. In most instances, the request for warranty brought to the attention of our service Divisions or Agents are handled in a prompt routine manner with no question of their validity. However, in some requests for warranty are received which are not justified. In these cases machine owners will be made aware that the premature failure of their equipment was the result of abuse, neglect or other cause not covered by Warranty.
- The Polivac warranty covers only DEFECTIVE MATERIAL and/or DEFECTIVE WORKMANSHIP. It does not cover labour.
- Your machine is warranted for 12 months from date of purchase by the original user against faulty workmanship or material. The warranty covers only the replacement, repair or adjustment of any part which in the opinion of Polivac fails as a result of a fault in manufacture assembly. Note 2 year warranty applies to drive motors and gearbox assemblies on electrical machines.
- In the case of Hire Companies or similar using the unit to rent on a casual basis then 3 months shall apply.
- This warranty does not cover service calls, travelling time, consumable parts, e.g. drive belts, chains, flexible skirt or hose, dust bags, mains leads, brushes, buffer, buffer strips, sanding discs, light bulbs, nozzles, filters, pressure pumps, piston seals, diaphragms and like items.
- In the case of proprietary components used by the manufacturer in his product, such as engines, electrical motors, chargers and the like Polivac will pass on any warranty given by the manufacture of these items.
- This warranty excludes batteries which are guaranteed for 90 days, by the manufactures from date of purchase of the equipment provided that the battery is kept filled to the proper level with distilled water and not abused.
- Accidental damage is not covered by warranty.
- Fair wear and tear is not covered by warranty.
- Only approved chemicals are to be used in the machine.
- All charges to and from the manufacturer, agent or service centre will be the responsibility of the owner.
- Repairs carried out by any other person other than an authorized Polivac repairer will cancel the warranty.
- A charge for traveling time and labour will be applicable for on-site warranty service.
POLIVAC WARRANTY IS SUBJECT TO THE LAWS AND REGULATIONS OF THE INDIVIDUAL STATES AND COMMONWEALTH TERRITORIES OF AUSTRALIA. THIS WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERRABLE.