CRB Machines Warranty
Steamaster warrants new equipment against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service to the original purchaser for a period of 1 year.
1. Machines requiring repair under the Warranty must be sent to Steamaster, freight prepaid. Repairs will be made and the machine returned
to the original purchaser freight prepaid.
2. When machines under this Warranty are returned with parts or accessories missing, the Purchaser will be charged for all parts and labor by Steamaster. After the Warranty has expired, a rebuilding charge will be quoted after Steamaster has inspected the machine.
3. This machine is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship when used solely for the purpose of pile lifting and Dry Extraction Cleaning of carpets using Brush Pro carpet cleaning compound only. This Warranty applies to original purchaser only. If machine is sold, transferred, traded or lost, this Warranty becomes invalid.
4. In the event of failure of a part or parts within 2 year from original purchase date and upon inspection by the Manufacturer or Manufacturer Rep. to determine that failure is due to defective materials or workmanship, such defective parts will be repaired or replaced at
5. This Warranty does not cover damages caused by but not limited to: accident, neglect, or abuse, nor does it cover expandable parts subject to normal wear. These items include but are not limited to the cleaning brushes and grears. Any modification to the equipment by the customer will absolve Steamaster of any and all liability under this Warranty.