American Sniper Warranty
Steamaster warrants new equipment against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service to the original purchaser. Any statutory implied warranties, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are expressly limited to the duration of this written warranty. Steamaster will not be liable for any other damages, including but not limited to indirect or special consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the furnishing, performance, use or inability to use the machine. This remedy shall be the exclusive remedy of the purchaser. The warranty period is subject to the conditions stated below.
1 year on Molded Body Parts, 1-Year on Vacuum Motors, Pump and all Electrical Parts, 3 months on Accessories (Hoses, wand, etc).
- Steamaster warrants the roto-molded body to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use and service for 1 year. Steamaster warrants the motors to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use and service for one (1) year from the original date of sale. Steamaster warrants the pump and all electrical components to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use and service for one (1) year. Parts replaced or repaired under this warranty are warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period. Service labor charges are covered for one (1) year from the date of purchase, when performed by a Steamaster authorized service provider.
- All warranties exclude shipping expenses and all clients are responsible for all shipping charges needed to complete warranty. Labor is only provided by authorized service centers. If an authorized service center is not near you, it is the purchaser’s responsibility to take your machine to an authorized service center.
- Normal wear items such as capacitors, cords, finishes or switches will be warranted for manufacturing defects for ninety (90) days from the purchase date.
- All warranties of motors and associated components will be voided: if the machine is serviced by anyone other than an authorized service provider; if the machine is mechanically modified; if the machine is operated when not operating properly; or if the machine is misused or abused all warranties are voided.
- The warranty starts on the purchase date by the original purchaser from Steamaster subject to proof of purchase. The Machine Registration Card must be completed and returned immediately at the time of purchase. If proof of purchase cannot be identified, the warranty start date is ninety (90) days after the inventory stocking date at the distributor’s warehouse.
* This warranty is only valid for the original purchaser of the equipment. This warranty is not transferable.
* This warranty information is subject to change without notice