Bridgepoint All Solv Extreme™ Bridgepoint RedZONE Ready™ Bridgepoint Spot Stop™
Note: The products in this stain class often contain bleach. When they come in contact with fibers (natural or synthetic) they may bleach the color from the fiber. Because of other ingredients in the staining material that attract soil, the stain will often look dark and the bleaching effect will not be apparent until the surface soil is removed.
- Apply All Solv Extreme using a clean white cotton towel. Wipe gently from several directions.
- Apply RedZONE Ready. Spray on generously.
- Agitate to assure penetration. Allow 10 minutes dwell time. Rinse thoroughly. Make dry passes.
- If stain remains, apply more RedZONE Ready. Use damp white towel and steam iron or a steamer to provide heat. Check after 20 to 30 seconds.
- Repeat if necessary.
- Spray on Spot Stop. Work in with a Whiz Groom.
- This will remove and neutralize contamination but will not replace lost color. Color repair or a bonded insert using Kool Glide should be considered.