Powerclean TileClenz is a powerful cleaning agent that is ideal for use with autoscrubbers and rotary scrubbers for tile and hard surface cleaning. A very concentrated solution, it can be used at different dilutions depending on the level of cleaning required. For heavy duty applications, it is recommended to dilute Powerclean Tileclenz with hot water for an even deeper clean. For maintenance purposes, simply mix it with cold water.
- Colour: Pink red
- pH: 12.0 to 12.5 RTU
- Safety: Irritant
- Pack Size: 5Lt, 15Lt, 200Lt
Always pretest the cleaning solution on the surface to be cleaned to check for any substrate sensitivity to chemicals. Observe all safety directions and read the MSDS before use.
Heavy Duty Use:
- Mix 1 part TileClenz with 4 to 9 parts water. (Hot water will enhance the chemical action).
- Apply the solution with a clean mop & bucket, autoscrubber or rotary scrubber solution tank. Apply to alimited area at a time. Do not allow solution to dry.
- Scrub thoroughly with an applicable nylon scouring floor pad or brush.
- Allow 10 to 30 minutes dwell time. Re-agitate areas of stubborn soiling.
- Extract/Pick-up resultant slurry with professional tile extraction equipment and rinse thoroughly with clear water.
- Mix 1 part TileClenz with 50 to 100 parts water.
- Follow standard cleaning techniques. No clear water rinse is needed when using at 1:100.
- Ideal for use through autoscrubbers and similar cleaning equipment.
Click here to download Material Safety Data Sheet